- A Destructive Practice of Ignorance For Ever More Land, Sheep, and Payments...
- This article has been compiled with contributions from several people, whose names and locations have been with-held at their request. To all of them I would say that whilst we may have fun interpreting each other's spoken language, your contributions are both valued and appreciated, so diolch i fawr
to all of you, including Hywel Williams, AS, Plaid Cymru, who has kindly written to Natural Resources Wales (NRW) in relation to this matter and Lesley Griffiths AM | AC - Gweinidog yr Amgylchedd, Ynni a Materion Gwledig [ Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs ].
I also apologise for the site not being in Cymreig, but in the interests of those who prefer their language not to be uniformly murdered it is probably best that way (for now, at least).
If you have anything (constructive) to add, or should you wish to discuss anything contained within the article, please contact me using the email address details as given at the foot of this page.
For anyone wanting to discuss this article with the Environmental Protection Agency, Heddlu, Rural Payments Wales, or NRW, the addresses as given below should be valid (as with my email details, just add the @ sign in to where it would normally be in the email address), and by all means feel free to share your questions / letters / emails and any response you receive.
DC 1847 Eryl Lloyd, Environmental Crime Officer [ Swyddog Troseddau Amgylcheddol ] is part of the Rural Crime Team [ Tim Troseddau Cefn Gwlad ] of North Wales Police [ Heddlu Gogledd Cymru ], and I am certain that he would appreciate confirmation of the otters in the River Llyfni [ Afon Llyfni ] from anyone fortunate enough to have actually seen them, especially prior to the destruction of the fenland area.
The 'Farmers' of the Destroyed Fenland have now had sanctions applied against them by the Rural Inspectorate Wales.
- RPW Wales @:
- rpwonline wales.gsi.gov.uk
- rpwonline gov.wales
- Gwynedd Environmental Protection Agency @:
- GwarchodyCyhoedd gwynedd.llyw.cymru
- ffionmuscroft gwynedd.llyw.cymru
- RSPB Cymru @:
- Natural Resources Wales @:
- Natural Resources Wales Environmental Impact Assessments @:
- Natural Wales Access to Information @:
- team naturalresourceswales.gov.uk
- accesstoinformationteam naturalresourceswales.gov.uk
- DC 1847 Eryl Lloyd @:
- eryl.lloyd nthwales.pnn.police.uk
- Hywel Williams AS | MP @:
- Hywel.Williams.MP parliament.uk
- Lesley Griffiths AM | AC - Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs | Gweinidog yr Amgylchedd, Ynni a Materion Gwledig @:
- Lesley.Griffiths cynulliad.cymru
this site is undergoing ongoing changes and amendments as further details and evidence is gathered and added to the site, so please feel free to use the contact details given at the foot of this page should you have any questions or should you wish to submit further details or evidence of your own; but please do not send attachments without first contacting me, as the attachments will simply be deleted by the mail server otherwise.
All the media material on this site is available by request, including copies of the original .jpg
files and additional material that is not currently part of the online article; likewise all letters and emails relating to contact with Rural Wales, the Environment Agency, and Natural Wales.
For anyone wanting to make their own reports of similar activities in their area, please contact me via my secure email address, and via a Protonmail account (free accounts available), if possible. Field numbers are also essential
for reporting incidents to Rural Payments, and these can be determined via MAGIC [
Interactive Map >
Where Am I? top menu-bar button) >
click on relevant area on the main map for the field number after zooming-in on, or searching for, that area) ]
I can also be contacted via Mastodon
Short URL: http://bit.do/DestroyedFenland
- Just John, @: Ex5NY27U corequery.uk
- secure email address as detailed above -